Dota2Hunt: Play Casino Games And Win Skins
Bet live on %tournament% with GG.bet Dota 2
Dota2Hunt is a relatively new Dota 2 skin trading site. Some sections of it are still in development, and they are adding many new sections and games, expanding the website to offer always a better service.
On the Dota2Hunt betting site, customers may find four game modes to play and bet, as well as a Marketplace to deposit, buy and trade Dota 2 skins, but not only: CSGO, TF2, Rust, and H1Z1 items may also be available. The site is still not perfectly balanced, and some parts of the site might be empty or not yet fully developed. This is normal and actually shows they are working on new exciting features that will soon be implemented. If you are interested in knowing more, on our Dota2Hunt review, we will cover all the most important aspects so that you can decide whether you’d like to use their service or not.
|Bonuses and promotions
|2 / 5
|5 / 5
|Deposit and withdrawal options
|2 / 5
|4 / 5
|4 / 5
|3.4 / 5
As said before, Dota2Hunt is a Dota 2 betting page that allows you to play several casino games in order to win some cosmetics. It works like any other skin betting site: register, link your Steam account, deposit your items in a pot and play. In case of a win, make sure to withdraw your items max 10 minutes after the end of the game.
The website interface is very basic and a bit messy, as it is difficult to navigate through some parts of it. Nonetheless, we appreciated the presence of both a quite detailed FAQ section, their Terms of Service, and the proof of their Provably Fair system, which we will cover in-depth later.
Bonuses, Dota2Hunt Code, And Promotions
The website is not particularly big, so there aren’t many promotions or special events available. However, you can still get some nice prizes by using several methods.
- Referral codes. Find a Dota2Hunt promo code on the internet (there are plenty on them) and redeem them on the dedicated space.
- Random drops. Visit the Dota2Hunt site constantly for a chance to see a message appear “New supply drop!”. This means that if you complete some simple quest on the site, you get some compensation for your loyalty.
- Grind and climb the ranks in the leaderboard. Although the feature is still in development, it will be out soon, allowing all those on the board to win exclusive rewards.
- Add dota2hunt.com on your Steam nick. The house takes a percentage of your winning, around 0-10%. With the addition of the website in your nickname will make them fall to 0-5%.
- Chat. As soon as you enter the website, you see this chat window pop out. From there, you can interact with other fellow users, ask for information, and even get into contact with the site’s admins, given that they often make their appearances there. If you are not registered, you’ll be asked to do so before you can use this function.
- Leaderboard. The feature is articulated in weekly leaderboards that show all the best, most dedicated players each Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. If you would like to be featured on that board, (only) play and win!
There are four games on Dota2Hunt.
- Coin Flip. The most simple but among the most exciting mini-games. The way it works is very simple. You play against a random player, 1v1. Both of you put the same amount, then choose which side of the coin to bet on. You have a 50% chance of winning. GLHF!
- Jackpot. The game is played by depositing skins into a pot. After a specific amount of time has passed, one winner out of all players participating is picked and declared the winner of the game and receives all skins in the pot. The more you deposit, the more chances you have at winning.
- Roulette. You have three options to place a bet of a set amount of dollars (usually $0.5 or $1): red 2x, black 2x, and green 14x. After a few seconds, the roulette spins and will land on one of these options. If you bet correctly, then you win the corresponding amount.
- Crash. A simple concept but hard to master, you are presented with a graph with a multiplier. Once the game starts, the multiplier increases but can crash at whatever time in a totally unexpected way. The game is played by deciding that the multiplier will crash at value x. If your guess is correct, you get what you betted multiplied by the value you chose.
Location And Age Restrictions
It is not possible to register or use Dota2Hunt for people under 18 years of age, given that it is a gambling website and 18 years old is the generally universal legal age at which it is possible to start betting.
The site doesn’t specifically exclude citizens from countries or particular locations to bet via their operator. We suggest you contact the admins directly if you have any questions regarding this subject, especially if you are from a country that has legalized online gambling.
Signing up is very simple: all those who want to do so can visit dota2hunt.com. They will see a “Sign in through Steam” on the top right corner. By clicking on it, they will be redirected to the Steam community page. From there, all they need to do is enter with their Steam credentials. All set! Authorize the site, and you are ready to bet.
Deposit And Withdrawal Methods
On Dota2Hunt, customers can only deposit and withdraw skins. The site is not made for winning real money, but only Dota 2 cosmetics. Interestingly enough, even though it focuses almost entirely on Dota 2, the possibility to buy, trade, or sell skins from other games is there: by visiting the Marketplace, one of the new features they introduced, you’ll see a few other options: CSGO, H1Z1, TF2 and more.
Privacy And Security
Dota2Hunt takes these two aspects very seriously. With regard to privacy, they specify in their Terms and Conditions that, even though you share with them (and other users on the website) your Steam profile, name, and avatar, all your information is neither stored nor shared by them. They care a lot about the safety of their customers and often guard them about potential threats, for example, scam bots and parties that may illicitly ask for personal information on behalf of Dota2Hunt when, in reality, they are not representing them.
We can confirm that Dota2Hunt is legal, and, in addition, we must underline that the site uses a Provably Fair system via the RandomOrg generator. Such a measure implies that every outcome of all types of games is defined randomly. They have been in no way modified, and this can easily be proved. For more information, you can check the “Provably Fair” section at dota2hunt.com.
Dota2Hunt is not a big betting operator, so customer support is not really advanced. Nonetheless, you have several options to get into contact with them for any inquiry you may have. Firstly, you can issue a ticket at any time, and the support will reach back to you as soon as possible. As an alternative, you can also use the website’s chat or social media platforms. They are pretty active and fast in replying to everyone.
Also, don’t forget that there is a specific section dedicated to FAQ, so before contacting them, it might be useful to take a look there and see if your question is already answered.
Overall, we suggest Dota2Hunt as a site for skin bets. Their service is simple but great: a lot of game modes, constant updates, frequent new features are some of the reasons you may want to start gambling there. Plus, it is relieving to see they care about the safety of their users, as well as advocate for fair games and results by using a random generator.
They could improve in some aspects, such as bonuses and promotions, as they include little opportunities that other websites offer, e.g., giveaways, daily cases, and more. Apart from that, perhaps a bit more variety of skins in the Marketplace would be fine, but since it is a newly added feature, it is understandable that the selection is scarce for now.
In general, we can say that Dota2Hunt is good for everything related to Dota 2 skins, and we don’t see why you shouldn’t try it yourself.